• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, March 02, 2011

    Oscars!

    That's the theme for IC-9! Move stars, glamor, films, etc.
    For my submission I combined my digi skills with some volunteer work... it's the template for a project we'll be doing (I hope) for teacher appreciation week at Emma's school. This is the hallway to the teacher's lounge. I had tried to explain what I was thinking about and the comittee just didn't get it, so created this lovely image for them. I made my elements in Photoshop for some and other I grabbed from my Tickets Please kit.


    You can still grab my Tickets Please kit from My Nuthouse-Scraps Shop to scrap those memories of your Oscar party or even a school play!


    National Teacher Appreciation Day is May 3rd, or week May 2-6. Have you planned anything for your child's teacher/school yet? Any ideas running through your head that we could use? We just found out that we have to add an extra day for ours as the staff luncheon that was supposed to be on Friday has been moved to a different date. Help with ideas would be grand!


    *World Teacher's Day is Oct 5th. Which works out well to do two appreciation activities each year one in the fall and one in the spring!

    Hope you all have a wonderful week!

    Comments on "Oscars!"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:02 AM, March 16, 2011) : 

    Hi Amy,

    Sheesh, I'm sorry its been SO LONG since I've visited - will you forgive me? Whenever I make it back her I wonder why I've been away so long, I MISS you!

    I hope you are having a good day, wherever life finds you today.

    Sweet photo of emma in the tutu! She's growing into a beautiful young lady!

    Love, Barb

     

    Blogger Hannah @HannahHandmade said ... (6:28 PM, May 17, 2011) : 

    Hey! I saw you on Iron Crafter. Come stop by Hannah Handmade for an awesome giveaway for a hand dyed vintage apron that you'll love! {www.madebyhannahshands.blogspot.com}

     

    Anonymous http://jpc-chicago.com/offset-printing/ said ... (9:51 AM, September 06, 2017) : 

    thanks for this exellent blog post,i appreciate it so much

     

    Blogger Max Tiney said ... (6:10 AM, March 16, 2022) : 

    Unwanted Car Removal Caboolture offers FREE same-day car removal in Caboolture for any vehicle including scrap, trucks, old, unwanted & even damaged vehicles.
    unwanted car removal Caboolture

     

    post a comment